What should my forum be about? How do I set up a hosting account? What's the best solution for a forum platform? How can I promote my forum and get members? If you are asking these questions (and more), then this book is FOR YOU.
Forum Start - A Guide for New Forum Admins was created for aspiring and beginner forum admins, who are still trying to find their way.
Running a community, while fascinating, is not easy. Doing it properly takes time to learn. You don't have this time. Your community needs to be up and running as fast as possible and you can't afford to waste YEARS by making the mistakes others did.
What can you find in this book?
- details about the initial stages of forum development - how to choose a niche, how to PLAN your forums
- information about what a forum entitles, how to find a suitable domain name, hosting account and a forum platform for your site
- installation tutorials, recommended forum settings
- initial content organization, how to create categories, what to write first
- forum promotion tips and ways to attract traffic and members
- getting your first members: post exchanges, paid forum posting and more solutions to get some activity going